BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 BMW M5 w/ 41,000 miles. Titanium Silver, Silverstone Leather, Bruyere Club Wood Trim. This exceptional beast has never seen snow, never raced, never been in an accident, never had food or drinks inside, and never had kids younger than 25 yrs old inside. Interior is clean as a new M5. Obviously comes with all standard options plus Fold Down Rear Seats. New tires at 35,300. Original orderer & owner. San Diego until 6/2002, then Southern Maryland. Meticulously maintained. Kept detailed records. Always garaged, never in snow, hardly ever driven in rain. No plate holes in the front bumper. Titanium/Silverstone combo makes it a stunning automobile. Navigation comes with all 2002 CDs for US. This is a great deal! You will be getting a beast that enjoyed loving care. $45,000 OBO.

Call David at 301-757-5026 or 301-290-1653, or write [email protected] for pictures, etc.

·
Registered
149 Posts
ftrmonk said:
2001 BMW M5 w/ 41,000 miles. Titanium Silver, Silverstone Leather, Bruyere Club Wood Trim. This exceptional beast has never seen snow, never raced, never been in an accident, never had food or drinks inside, and never had kids younger than 25 yrs old inside. Interior is clean as a new M5. Obviously comes with all standard options plus Fold Down Rear Seats. New tires at 35,300. Original orderer & owner. San Diego until 6/2002, then Southern Maryland. Meticulously maintained. Kept detailed records. Always garaged, never in snow, hardly ever driven in rain. No plate holes in the front bumper. Titanium/Silverstone combo makes it a stunning automobile. Navigation comes with all 2002 CDs for US. This is a great deal! You will be getting a beast that enjoyed loving care. $45,000 OBO.

Call David at 301-757-5026 or 301-290-1653, or write [email protected] for pictures, etc.
ARGH where wer you like 4 month ago when I was looking to buy.
Oh well good luck with teh sale :D, I think I have seen you around, I have the exact same car as yours but it is a 2000

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DIPLOMAT said:
ARGH where wer you like 4 month ago when I was looking to buy.
Oh well good luck with teh sale :D, I think I have seen you around, I have the exact same car as yours but it is a 2000
Sorry, it's been on the market since October 2004. That's when I found out I will be heading to Japan. Do you have any friends that may want it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I have been getting a lot of questions, so I will try to post them here.

I have no more warranty left. It expired after 4 years on Nov. 28, 2004. I have not had any mechanical problems with the car. No VANOS problems. This is not a hard driven car. I took care of it better than anything I can imagine. I only had to replace the battery once because I wasn’t driving the car enough when the weather was bad. That was about 2 years ago. I have all the maintenance history on a spreadsheet. I do not have dealership sale stickers for this car since I ordered it and it wasn’t for sale to anyone else. I have all the manuals that came with the car.

I think that sums it up. I will entertain any offers that are reasonable. I would like to sell the car since I am moving to Japan where the government won’t allow me to bring a car that is newer than 1974.

Thank you so much for your interests.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts