BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting on the add with my tears in my eyes
Up for sale is my beloved 2001 M5. it have 82000 miles. and it in near perfect condition.
Following is a list of what i have just done within the last 3 month.
1) Spec stage three clutch New
2) Super sprint header
3) Dinan exhaust
4) Active autowerk cold air intake New
5) all four New TPS sensor
6) New AFM sensor
7) fresh Royal Purple transmission and differential fluid
8) new rear tires pilot sports, and front bridgstone S03
9) new NGK Iridium IX spark plug

this is total of more than $7000 spent on this car just the last 3 month.

other than that,
1) Bilstein PSS9 coilover, the best coilover you can find, fully height and damping adjustable
2) ACS genuine type 3 rims.

The car is really fast, I mean fast, I drove a lot of M5 before, and this is definitly one of the fastest. You are more than welcome to come over test drive it and feedback to the group

Now comes to the bad part.
the car does have a salvage title, which is due to a theft recovery. The car have never been in any kind of accident. and I garentees it. you are more than welcome to take the car to BMW dealer to do a complete inspection. the only part that have been repainted is the front bumper due to chips, and it have some chips again. you may have some experienced body shop check it, all the components are original, radiators, ac condenser.
Please don't take my words, bring my car to any body shop you want to, and you will see I am telling the truth.
My plan was to keep the car forever, i think you can see the way i keep the car in top condition. but a recent change in job, require me to leave the states. I was going to bring it oversea, until I found the Duty/Tax for this car is over 250%.............. so I don't have much choice here but to sell it.
the $21000 is really a great deal, i think i still have most of the stock parts other than the exhaust. you can sell off all the aftermarket parts and get the car for under 15k.
Unlike most other salvage car, this one is very very very clean, I think the owner just don't want to deal with selling the car but just collect the insurance.......I even have all the books,
The VIN # is WBSDE93481BZ97866
I will put this car on ebay at the end of this week, please let me know if you are interested, my phone # is 408-210-9841 or email at [email protected]
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Willing to sell the PSS9 ??:cheers:

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Unlike most other salvage car, this one is very very very clean, I think the owner just don't want to deal with selling the car but just collect the insurance.......I even have all the books,
The VIN # is WBSDE93481BZ97866
So you're not the owner but a dealer/consigner or friend that is selling it for him? Great price. I wish I lived in the U.S. but I don't and I can't import salvage titled cars.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Please keep posts ON TOPIC. If you have specific info on THIS car, but vague accusations are not acceptable.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Please keep posts ON TOPIC. If you have specific info on THIS car, but vague accusations are not acceptable.
I'm sorry did I miss something here? What accusations?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Willing to sell the PSS9 now ?? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
16K is a steal!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts