BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 M5 Anthracite Metallic/Black Lux with 82k hwy miles. Additions are Upgraded DVD Navigation (2004-2 DVD update), BMW Sirius, Bluetooth, UUC SSK, Alcantara steering wheel/shift boot/eboot, Alpine CD/MP3 changer, M-Audio, LoJack.

Perfect condition. My personal vehicle. Runs like a champ, burns no oil, no accidents, clear title.

Sale is being handled by Cars for Less - David at 619-274-2189. This is my personal vehicle and the sale is being handled as a consignment. That way the car is available for viewing all-day/everyday. You can also email me at [email protected]

Thanks much,

Eric

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Didn't mention price on here... car is $42.5k, but mention you are an M5 board member and it will go for $40.5k through this weekend. Pics are available here : PICS

You must say you are an M5 board member to get this price and only through this weekend.

Gbear2k said:
2001 M5 Anthracite Metallic/Black Lux with 82k hwy miles. Additions are Upgraded DVD Navigation (2004-2 DVD update), BMW Sirius, Bluetooth, UUC SSK, Alcantara steering wheel/shift boot/eboot, Alpine CD/MP3 changer, M-Audio, LoJack.

Perfect condition. My personal vehicle. Runs like a champ, burns no oil, no accidents, clear title.

Sale is being handled by Cars for Less - David at 619-274-2189. This is my personal vehicle and the sale is being handled as a consignment. That way the car is available for viewing all-day/everyday. You can also email me at [email protected]

Thanks much,

Eric

·
Registered
366 Posts
i bought my 2001 with 25,000 miles on it and a warranty for an additional 5 years thru BMW for 41K.....so you are not too far off. WTF?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well your's in NOT an M5. Apples to Apples, my friend.

ALEV8 said:
i bought my 2001 with 25,000 miles on it and a warranty for an additional 5 years thru BMW for 41K.....so you are not too far off. WTF?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I removed most of the extras I put on the car. Still has UUC Motorwerks SSK, Alcantara shift and eboot, M-Audio, upgraded MKIV DVD nav computer and LoJack. Lowered price to $37995 :)

Thanks for looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts