BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Anthracite on black M5 is a 2001 with 48,000 miles. Carfax is clean and so is a check through BMW. It has every option available (nav, heated/memory seats, PDC front and rear, etc...). I took it in to BMW for a final warranty service and they hooked me up (it pays to be friends with your Service Advisor). They went through the entire car and fixed/replaced anything that needed it under warranty. The car drives awesome...and is very fast.

I'm asking $46,000.00 for it.

Here's the book info from KBB:

Virginia • November 18, 2004
2001 BMW M5 Sedan 4D
Engine: V8 5.0 Liter
Trans: 6 Speed Manual
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 48,500

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Telescoping Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo Cassette
Multi Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Navigation System
Dual Front Air Bags
Front Side Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Moon Roof
Premium Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Good
"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history , the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $46,155
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

Also for sale is my 2004 Cayenne S, black on black...less than 4,000 miles. It has a 340 HP V-8, automatic transmission, power seats, factory 350 watt/14-speaker Bose sound system and 19" Porsche wheels. Comes with a custom fit car cover. Has a 4 year/50,000 mile warranty and maintenence.

KBB doesn't list 2004 Cayennes, only 2003's. Book on a similiar 2003 is $50,550. I'm asking $51,500 for my 2004.

Pics/info available on request.

Email is [email protected]. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts