BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

The time has come to finally sell my 2001 Carbon black with black sport interior and aluminum trim E39 M5. I am the 2nd owner and have owned the car since January 2006. Car has about 115 xxx KMS (not miles), no winter use, excellent condition, no accidents or issues.

I did the following upgrades:
-MK 4 DVD based navigation
-installed front strut bar
-updgraded all the speakers in the doors

Car had a warranty when I bought it back in 2006 and I took it into the dealer and they changed all the seals around the driveshaft and did the valve cover gaskets. Clutch and flywheel were changed by the previous owner around 56K kms. I have also been doing the maintenance and oil changes as needed. I did my own oil changes with 10w60 oil that I bought from the dealership. Also changed the battery at the dealership in the fall of 2012. Tires are in decent shape and have good amount of tread left. Brakes should be good but I can include Hawk pads. I also have a few parts like a water pump, CPS, oil filter and a few seals and other random parts that I bought for the car but never got around to installing. Depending on selling price I may also include another set of factory rims so the new owner can run a square set up if they want. Other than routine maintenance I have had no issues with the car.

My work and family situation has changed and the car no longer meets all my needs and wants. Car runs strong and is still a lot of fun to drive but it is time for me to move on. This was dream car that I thought I would never get to own but I did and now it time to share that dream car with someone else.

Car is presently in storage in the Toronto (Canada) area since I do not drive it in the winters. Asking $24000 CDN or best reasonable offer. I am posting here before I put it up for sale in my local area just in case there is an enthusiat like myself that wants a nice M5.

A few more pictures can be found here:

2001 M5 For Sale Photos by m5admirer | Photobucket

Thanks for looking,
Rob.
rob7 at outlook dot com

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts