2001 LMB, black interior, factory M audio, 71k miles, clean title, 2 original keys (electronic functions work on both), all major maintenance done since I’ve owned it (bought July 2020 with 64k miles) – except Vanos, which I was advised not to do as its almost silent and fully functional. Valve cover gaskets were done before I bought the car, no leaks at all. No dents, scratches or rust. Everything works as it should (no dead pixels, a/c blows cold, heated seats work perfectly as do all electronic seat adjustments, sunroof slide and tilt function etc.), nothing is needed in the foreseeable future regarding maintenance. Never driven in snow, car has been stored for winter.

Asking price is firm: $59,500. Not in any rush to sell.

Maintenance and upgrades include:

• Installed new Stahl Grau trim throughout, straight from BMW Germany (still have original wood trim, minus the shifter);
  • Engine oil, transmission fluid and differential fluid all changed (including plugs and seals) within the last 3k miles;
  • Brand new Bosch MAFs;
  • New oxygen sensors (pre-cat);
  • New sparkplugs and valve cover O-ring style rubber seals (between bolt and valve cover);
  • New transmission refresh kit (if you Google it you’ll see what it includes), zhp weighted shift knob, separate genuine leather shift boot, e60 short shifter, and UUC double shear selector rod;
  • New brake pads and rotors;
  • New handbrake unit (to have a leather handle);
  • New fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel cap;
  • New rear underseat insulation (Genuine BMW) - no more crayon smell;
  • Front and rear windshield surround rubbers, windshield cowl cover kit;
  • New wiper blades, washer nozzles, hoses and pump (pump yet to be installed);
  • All interior bulbs upgraded to white LED (aftermarket Ziza brand);
  • Headlight adjusters, headlight lenses (DJ Auto), turn signal lens replaced, LED angel eyes, fog lights, low beam and high beam;
  • Replaced timing chain tensioner;
  • Upgraded single unit accelerator pedal (Genuine BMW), BMW M pedal covers (see picture);
  • Bilstein B8 shocks with Dinan springs and ride comfort kit, 20 piece front and rear control arm kit (Lemforder) including all hardware installed;
  • Touch screen android headunit with wireless Bluetooth (picture was taken before install);
  • Front and rear fender liners;
  • Genuine bmw M5 interior mats;
  • Genuine kidney grills;
  • Coolant expansion tank;
  • A/c blower motor resistor;
  • Aftermarket reversing camera installed (works perfectly, looks as close to a factory one would have looked as possible);
  • Drivers seat control module;
  • Rear battery cover;
  • Facelift wheel center caps;
  • Brand new Euro arm rest (slide and tilt) with storage cubby;
  • New front coin tray (with 12V power socket);
  • New engine and transmission mounts;
  • Under car cover (fuel filter side), new 2 piece firewall (engine side) trim;
  • All 4 camshaft position sensors, crankshaft position sensor;
  • New cabin air filters;
  • New hood latch mechanism, cable, locks and pins;
  • Replaced ash tray with a small storage cubby; and
  • New aux fan and fan clutch (yet to be installed).
I'm sure I've forgotten some things, but I’ll update the list as I remember.

The only things I was planning to do was to:

• Replace the missing tools from the rear trunk tool kit;
  • Replace the rear exterior door handle as it has a chip in it (which I’ve touched up with touch up paint); and
  • Have new tires fitted (existing tires are PS3s that are 3-4 years old, they still have plenty of tread on them).
UPDATE: Carfax Report attached, additional pictures uploaded.
More pictures to come.