BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car has been my baby for many years. It has NEVER been driven in salt and I have a tidy little folder of maintenance records. It recently went for an overhaul last summer at Wile Motorsport in Walpole MA, and everything mechanical is in good working order.

Aftermarket HID & Borla exhaust, shadow chrome kidneys, e60 SSK, but other than that mostly stock.

Car is located Metro West MA (Framingham Area)

This car has always been garaged and is currently sitting on a battery tender. She starts up smooth every time and runs great. Pulls hard!

Motivated seller. $24k starting price is negotiable.

Additional photos available on request.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hdizzle, let me know what pics you want and I can post them here. I'm sure others would be interested as well.

Thanks,
Fryed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi I'm definitely interested would love more details about your ownership. This car looks beautiful... how is the front fascia? In need of a respray? Would love more pics posted here too having trouble viewing the current links.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Car looks great & just about at BAT market pricing less the 5%. If this was sport instead of heritage, I'd be all over it. Great example, GLWS.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've responded to all the DM's and sent PPI / Carfax / recent receipt of work / walkaround videos to all who requested it.

-- Fryed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just based on what's posted this looks like a pretty nice car.
Two months back I bought an 01 Jet Black, Nappa, with 86k, and good records for closer to your original price than the current price. Granted it was in Washington state, but i'd hold strong here. If I was still searching I might be flying out to see what you've got.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Will you please shoot me the walk around and the inspection report info etc you've sent as well when you get a chance? I'm definitely interested!
-Aric

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey all, just wanted to update and say that this sold for my asking price at $20k. I had a lot of offers and a few people who ghosted me after agreeing to show up to buy the car. It's been frustrating, but the car did finally sell.

Hope the community can use this bullet point for any other sellers trying to move their E39 beast :D

Will miss you all a ton - this has been an awesome forum over the years; I might be back if I ever get another E39 M5 (yes, I'm definitely going to get the same thing again!)

Best,
Fryed

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
12 Participants
rainydaze
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing