BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my baby fellas

2001 M5 Carbon Black

----- Go to AutoTrader.com for pics and full description here (longest link ever...sorry):

Cars for Sale: 2001 BMW M5 Sedan in LITTLE ROCK, AR 72207: Sedan Details - 292347806 - AutoTrader.com

Highlights:

57k Highway Miles
Black leather and wood trim with Full leather dash and alcantara headliner
Not one ding on the whole car...paint is flawless except for rock chips on front bumper
Replaced rearview mirror with non-leaking factory
New input and output driveshaft seals
All fluids replaced recently and royal purple in the tranny
Clutch tight and perfect (thats what she said)
All new HTZ III tires all around with 7k on them
All new belts underneath
New pre and post cat 02 sensors
New intake tubing and seals
New left/right BMW Factory spec Mass Air Flow sensors....what a difference this made
New iridium plugs
Castrol TWS 10w60 every 3k miles
Recent 3m paint restoration to remove swirls...
Never wrecked...kept under bmw noah cover every night
Washed by hand every week whether it needs it or not and autoglym hd wax every 3 weeks
Interior is practically flawless...
Another 23k left on full Hendrick Autoguard Preferred Warranty...fully transferable and a great warranty (not crappy like most...actually covers quite a bit)

Local BMW dealer here in Little Rock said that it is the nicest e39 he has ever seen come in

Asking $22,500

Cheers

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nice M5

How firm is the price?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The quality of my M5 is well above the majority of those offered for even higher prices with the same mileage. Between Blue Book, Nada, and VAST I know that I am offering at a pretty good deal considering the car you are getting in return. You can purchase same year and mileage at 20K but most cars have been beaten to hell and mechanically would cost you an arm and leg to correct. You pay for what you get when it comes to used M's as I'm sure you know. I will negotiate but not by leaps and bounds. Thanks for looking and pm me if you want to talk about it tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts