·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 BMW e39 m5
VIN: WBSDE934X1BZ97948
165k miles
Clean title

Up for sale is my very clean, well maintained E39 m5. The car runs strong and pulls hard. It holds a clean title in my name with no accidents. There are a ton of service records detailed on the Carfax.

Cosmetically the car is in great shape for its age. There are some minor imperfections here and there but overall a very clean driver. The interior of the car is in amazing condition. It has the very desirable two tone leather with no rips or tears. The original nav unit is fully functional with no dead pixels on the display.

Mechanically the car is extremely solid. The car does not leak at all. Transmission up shifts and down shifts smoothly with no grinds of any kind. No check engine lights on. The car passed smog July of 2018 with no issues. The one item that needs to be address is the ABS module. Very common issue with E39. Needs to be sent out for repair. I have used the guys below with excellent results in the past.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E39-E53-ABS-MODULE-REPAIR-SERVICE-525-528-530-540-X5-M-LIFETIME-WARRANTY-/323200458103?fits=Make:BMW

Asking $12,500 or best offer.

Please call or text with any questions.

818-642-5826

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice clean car for the mileage. People will likely want to see some undercarriage pics. Also too bad it has no style 65's as they cannot be obtained new anymore, but the buyer may have luck finding a used set, they are becoming more and more rare over time quickly. I think you've priced it accordingly considering the wheels that are on this car really don't match it well, allowing the buyer to maybe have some room to find a set. Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice clean car for the mileage. People will likely want to see some undercarriage pics. Also too bad it has no style 65's as they cannot be obtained new anymore, but the buyer may have luck finding a used set, they are becoming more and more rare over time quickly. I think you've priced it accordingly considering the wheels that are on this car really don't match it well, allowing the buyer to maybe have some room to find a set. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply. I will try and snap some undercarriage photos. I agree with your point on the style 65's. I wish it had them when I purchased the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts