BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all - In order to prepare for a lifestyle change and a long(er) commute, I am regrettably posting my 2001 E39 M5 for sale.

It's a titanium silver | black w/ brushed shadow aluminum trim 2001 Dinan E39 M5. 90k miles, clean CA car and title, absolutely LOADED, with lots of maintenance records since new.
Never tracked, launched, or abused. Always garaged, washed weekly, detailed seasonally.

As you can tell, this M5 has been meticulously maintained both aesthetically and mechanically. The paint has maintained incredible depth and the mechanics have been top priority throughout the years, and it sure shows. Full disclosure - Minor minor rock chips on the front bumper, minuscule scuff on the center armrest, sunroof does not work (I strongly dislike sunroofs, so I never looked into this or thought twice about it), and the bumper cover has been resprayed (NO structural damage).

Modifications include -
Dinan 3.45 differential
Dinan mufflers
Dinan carbon fiber cold air intakes
Dinan stage II software
Dinan 20% SSK
SuperSprint X pipe
BC coilovers
Cosmis Racing 18x10 squared wheels w/ brand new 275 Hankook Evo 2's
F10 M5 shift knob assembly
20% Llumar ceramic tint
hardwired V1

Located in the Bay Area - East or North Bay dependent on the day.
$22k

If interested, please PM me with your contact information and I will be happy to answer any questions/inquiries.

*Improved detailed pictures will be taken and uploaded this coming week*

Thanks fellas!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

(old wheels) -

Will continue to post pictures as I take more... Sorry, I'm not the greatest with a camera.

·
Registered
92 Posts
looks clean, just out of curiosity are you running spacers with the cosmis set up?

Thanks, GLWS

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks clean, just out of curiosity are you running spacers with the cosmis set up?

Thanks, GLWS
Thanks! Only running 5mm spacers in the front to clear the suspension.

Forgot to mention above - the car also has 75mm Vorshlag studs.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
M5 just went in for a full detail - washed, waxed, leather cleaned & conditioned.

Open to all reasonable offers!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
M5 just went in for a full detail - washed, waxed, leather cleaned & conditioned.

Open to all reasonable offers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice car, outside looks clean. Have any interior shots? Does the roof move at all? Which set of wheels come with car?
Seriously looking.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice car, outside looks clean. Have any interior shots? Does the roof move at all? Which set of wheels come with car?
Seriously looking.
PM me your contact info and I'd be happy to send some interior shots over. The 5 spoke gunmetal with polished lip wheels & brand new 275 square Hankooks come with the car. Talk soon!

·
Registered
5 Posts
PM me your contact info and I'd be happy to send some interior shots over. The 5 spoke gunmetal with polished lip wheels & brand new 275 square Hankooks come with the car. Talk soon!
Post count to low to PM, in contact via text area 480.
Thanks,
Roger

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$20k with OEM exhaust. Dinan mufflers & x-pipe can be worked in for slightly more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts