BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is 2001 BMW M5. Titanium Silver, 112k miles. Black leather interior, wood trim, leather dashboard, suede headliner. Asking $16,500.

I own this car since March 2011 and there was no plannig of selling this beaty. I thought it's going to stay with me forever but things changed a lot lately and I'm moving back to Europe. E-mail or PM for more info and pics. Thanks, Paul.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
The White balance setting on your camera were set to "interior lighting", thats why your pictures look blue

may want to try again

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1st of all sorry about the pics, they were not taken by me. I'll try to find some time and make good ones. 2nd of all I'm a little worried about taking the car with me. My friend's car got stolen when he shipped it over there. I don't want any surprises. I think it's better to sell it here in US instead and make someone happy. I have a lot going on right now, and have to be set with everything before Christmas. That's pretty short time guys. Honestly i would love to have it sold today but if this does not happen i'll leave the car for my Dad. He'll find next buyer for me. Thanks for looking anyway guys, really apprieciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts