BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Alpine White M5. Black with Red inserts and Titanium trim inside. A California car that is very clean with no dings. The car has never been tracked, autocrossed, or drag raced. UUC Clutch upgrade otherwise is stock. Light window tinting, chrom/stock wheels. New tires. Maintained to a high standard with all the right fluids at short intervals (3k mi. for Mobil 1 and filter). 78,500 miles. $40,900. Will consider serious offers.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Real time questions at 909-519-6757

Pictures at (hopefully) M5Pictures

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm selling for a few reasons but primarily I've purchased a vacation home that needs to be put into liveable shape. Selling this will free up some cash flow for that. 2 tickets within the last two months (neither of which were received while driving this car :M5launch: ). And I need a vehical that can hall my hobbie toys. So it is back to SUV land.

This car has had 1 other owner. It had been leased prior to my owning it. 46k miles on it in 2003. The guy had gone way over in miles. before I bought it I checked Carfax and the service records. All were clean. And I've put 32k on it in the last two years. No problem other than the clutch, which I've replaced at 68k.

No warranty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts