BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've been looking/searching for the past few months now for a 2001 - 2003 E39 M5 in Southern California. I hope by posting this thread will help my search. I'm located in Woodland Hills, CA. and I don't mind driving a good distance to find the right vehicle.

• I'm looking to spend 20K - 23K.
  • The preferred colors are (in no particular order): LeMans Blue, Carbon Black, Anthracite, Alpine White.
  • Less than 80K miles.

Thank you in advance:cheers:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I wish I could go that route, however due to my credit unions restrictions. The vehicle must be located in California.
The reason being is that being a more rare car to begin with they are going to become harder to find. If you restrict to California it's going to be way harder. Factor in price, clean ones... Well u get the picture. I would try another credit union.

Reactions: HaPPy

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an 03' black with 135k miles in los angeles.

let me know if you're interested, prob get to keep some cash in your pocket from that budget

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hello all, I've been looking/searching for the past few months now for a 2002 - 2003 E39 M5 in Southern California. I hope by posting this thread will help my search. I'm located in Woodland Hills, CA. and I don't mind driving a good distance to find the right vehicle.

• I'm looking to spend 20K - 23K.
  • The preferred colors are (in no particular order): LeMans Blue, Carbon Black, Anthracite, Alpine White, Sterling Gray.
  • Less than 80K miles.

Thank you in advance:cheers:
Well, I'm back @ it again - In my search for another E39 M5. I was involved in an accident a few months ago. The Autobody shop decided to put in a supplement @ the last minute (this is after they've already received and cashed a $17K check for repairs from my Insurance). Of course my Insurance quickly denied the supplement and declared my M5 a total loss.

I am saddened to let her go :sad2: Currently i'm just awaiting for the shop and my insurance to settle the paperwork. Now I'm back to square one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts