BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2000 M5 with only 48xxx miles. She has a beautiful avus blue exterior with black leather interior. upgrades include: *19inch BBS LM 2 piece wheels (19x8.5/ 19x10) *Full AC Schnitzer suspension (Approx. 1 lower than stock) including shocks, springs and sway-bars (rear sway-bar is adjustable), Supersprint exhaust and Pirelli pZero Neros. The exterior is at least a 9/10 and the interior is immaculate. I know im going to regret the day i sell her, but im going back to college and can no longer afford to keep her. This car has been babied since i bought her, with no expense spared on maintenance.

Asking for 27000 obo.

any questions contact Tyler at 862 432 9143.

I am located in Northern New Jersey.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your car bro it looks amazing and clean. The LM'S are original or replicas? What are the specs on the tires? You can lower little bit the price?
Thanks Zanni
Re-read the post, bro :)

They are real LMs. The tires are Pirelli P-Zero Neros.

·
Registered
500 Posts
what year is the M5? is it avus blue? does it have black interior? lol....GL bro...love the wheels (never get tired of the LMs)!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love your wheels. I know no one wants to part out their car. But as time goes by if you consider it I have 18" silver breyton spirits with pretty new p-zero neros as well. If you consider a trade and cash I would be interested. Just keep me in mind for the future.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Didnt you just get this? Hope everything is ok with you. GL w the sale.

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got it a little more than 2 months ago, at that time i was planing on going to county but decided to go back to rutgers. had to choose between the M5 and going to a university.

I would like to sell the car with the rims, but if i dont get a buyer anytime soon, i might part the LMs. Not interested in trades, sorry.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Good luck with school bro.

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
price drop, i need to sell!

i recently made a bunch of long highway drives, mileage has increased to 52xxx since original post.

its hard to resist driving this car.

24500 OBO!

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still available..

since ive last posted i was in a minor accident in the car. I had backed up into a truck causing significant damage to the rear bumper and trunk. My asking price will be dramatically decreased to compensate for the damage. i have too much stress in my life at the moment to worry about anything but school and work. i need to sell this car fast so i will negotiate a fantastic deal to whoever is serious about purchasing my car.

i wil take my car to have the damage evaluated. whatever ever the cost of the repairs will be taken off of my asking price. if you want, please feel free to take the car to your own indy dealer and auto body shop. i really need to get rid of this car immediately to pay off several debts for school. please help me get rid of this fantastic automobile soon. i can no longer afford the maintenance of the car and the costs of the repairs.

i am also interested in a trade for any awd car in manual plus cash.

thanks,
tyler

·
Registered
13 Posts
still available..

since ive last posted i was in a minor accident in the car. I had backed up into a truck causing significant damage to the rear bumper and trunk. My asking price will be dramatically decreased to compensate for the damage. i have too much stress in my life at the moment to worry about anything but school and work. i need to sell this car fast so i will negotiate a fantastic deal to whoever is serious about purchasing my car.

i wil take my car to have the damage evaluated. whatever ever the cost of the repairs will be taken off of my asking price. if you want, please feel free to take the car to your own indy dealer and auto body shop. i really need to get rid of this car immediately to pay off several debts for school. please help me get rid of this fantastic automobile soon. i can no longer afford the maintenance of the car and the costs of the repairs.

i am also interested in a trade for any awd car in manual plus cash.

thanks,
tyler
pics of damage?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

1 - 20 of 20 Posts