BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2000 M5, 125K Miles. Runs Good, Drives Good, Fresh Front End Links, Tires Mid Life. Silver/Black Interior.

The needs:
LCM acting up, Got a Used one and we cant bring it up on the scanner but working, needs programming
Needs Paint, All 4 Black Wheel Well inserts. Inside needs Rear 1/4 window shades, Center Arm Rest leather pulled away, Nav Inop and Screen pixled (radio works). And various other little TLC items. Could be a decent Car with some LOVE.
Asking $6500.00 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, would you please describe more on how the car drives? I am interested to know what kind of investment I would need to put in to have this car running the way a M5 should be with no safety concerns. Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car runs and drives fine and is safe, the current issue is the LCM module and getting it coded to the car. Unfortunately at this time I do not have the tools, software or knowledge to accomplish this. I am working with a local shop on the issue, but I am not in a position at the moment to give them an open ticket to sort it out as on first try there was a communication error. At the moment all LCM functions with exception to the head lights seem to be working and I am told that the LCM needs to be Coded for the car. If I this was accomplished, I would feel confident to drive the car Cross Country. I make no bones about the Car it is in need of some LOVE to look right and have everything right. That is why I priced it in the ROUGH Trade range. It just does not make sense for me to keep it financially at this time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts