BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Broken Shade

Alright anything? Anybody know what's going on?
Finally received the sunshade today. Plastic on top was broken so the shade does not retract. I called the number in OPs first post and the person who answered said they were not Alex. Said they knew worked with him but they were not Alex. Sounds off. I dont know why the number listed would be for a friend and not the poster. Seller could of overseen the plastic was broken but its apparent that the shade does not retract. Waiting for a response...will update

·
Registered
34 Posts
***BUYER BEWARE***
Won paypal case after no input from e39bmw on dispute and refusing to respond to any messages. Just a completely classless person. Its not worth it to buy anything from Alex Chernal as you may get some broken junk or you may not.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
****Updates updates***

Xpipe buyer. Yeah I was out of town and as soon as I got back, your pipe was shipped out. You should have received it a week ago or so tho

Shade buyer. All shaded worked on the car and I tested them offer removal, so I guess it got damaged during shipment. I instructed you over PayPal to return the shade and you will get the refund.

Now, I was way too bust with projects (building another m5 touring for a customer, another m5 swap for a friend for mfest and just finished e46 m62 swap). So I'm sorry but I didn't have time to log into the boards.

Back now and have time to respond.

·
Registered
34 Posts
****Updates updates***

Xpipe buyer. Yeah I was out of town and as soon as I got back, your pipe was shipped out. You should have received it a week ago or so tho

Shade buyer. All shaded worked on the car and I tested them offer removal, so I guess it got damaged during shipment. I instructed you over PayPal to return the shade and you will get the refund.

Now, I was way too bust with projects (building another m5 touring for a customer, another m5 swap for a friend for mfest and just finished e46 m62 swap). So I'm sorry but I didn't have time to log into the boards.

Back now and have time to respond.
The shade was not damaged during shipping. There were no plastic pieces in the box. It was broke in the same place most E39 shades break. The shade being broken was not the majority of the problem it was you listing a phone number you couldnt be reached at, not pming, and not answering email. Bad business and unprofessional.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts