BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I’m looking threw my tool kit/truck and my car doesn't have either of the tow hooks. This really isn’t a problem until I need them! I have looked online and the only replacement part I can find is cheap "racing tow hooks" on eBay. They look thin and more for show than anything else. I mean they don't even have a weight rating in the description. My questions are 1.) Is there anywhere to buy the factory tow hooks other than the stealership? 2.) Has anyone actually bought and used the "racing tow hooks"? There are no bmw junkyards near me although I could find plenty online.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
www.realoem.com - get the part number and punch it into google.com

or you could try some communication with any number of the various forum sponsors that sells OEM parts.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Or just keep looking on ebay. Just because its not there today, doesnt mean it wont be later on. Set up an alert on ebay. Its not a very hot item, and hopefully you wont need it soon. But I would think if one came up it would be cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts