BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
long story short bought a 2000 M5 Lemans blue, 2 tone gray and black interior with silver trim, 61K miles, picked it up last week and drove it from Houston to Austin, had a PPI done by a BMW shop in Houston and it checked out solid minus some bumper damage, needed rear brakes and tires. The dealer installed fresh brakes and did a good job fixing bumper. Picked it up last weekend and drove it to Austin, it felt strange like the alignment was off and of course the tires were shot. I own a BMW shop so my master tech did an alignment and found the right side of the rear sub frame cracked and bent in. The dealer shipped it back to Houston and was apologetic it was missed, they put a new subframe in it, all new upper control arms, alignment and are shipping it back next week. I added Bridgestone Re760's on all 4 corners. It has Dinan stage 2 tune, Dinan intake and Dinan exhaust, the little time I have spent with it, it pulls crazy hard. Slight cold start rattle, then it goes away. Will get pics when I get it back, will show the pic of the subframe tear IMG_20140519_090438.jpg

·
Registered
529 Posts
I used to live in Austin. You are so lucky to live in God's country with those beautiful hills and great weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts