BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Guys. I am getting the M6 and M5 is up for sale. Carmax offered me $18200 + $900 tax break for it. I will be glad to sale it to another fellow member rather then to Carmax. I am the 2nd owner to the car. Altough I bought it at 5000 miles from my company so I still consider it 1 owner because except me only 2 ladies drove the car.

2000 BMW M5
Exterior color: Black
Interior color: Caramel
Mileage: 83000
Never been wrecked or any accidents
My daily driver for the past 7 years
Recently got the rear view mirror and DVD module replaced
Here are some pictures
All the Maintenance is up to date from Advantage BMW and Momentum BMW in Houston, TX
I dont know what else I need to say. If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask me.

Number: 713-972-4881
Price: $20000

Here are some pics

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
TTT! Clean car. It will sell soon!!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
That was a very reasonable price....I used to have a 2000 M5 and while I was shopping around a few weeks back for a new toy....I looked long and hard at buying another E39 M5....but so many people out there were asking $25k + that I just gave up and got a E60.....I suspect most of those are STILL for sale...

Good for you for allowing someone on the board to get a great deal.....

Chris

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep I figured rather then selling it to a dealer I would help out a fellow member. Just cant wait for the M6 to arrive. :1:

That was a very reasonable price....I used to have a 2000 M5 and while I was shopping around a few weeks back for a new toy....I looked long and hard at buying another E39 M5....but so many people out there were asking $25k + that I just gave up and got a E60.....I suspect most of those are STILL for sale...

Good for you for allowing someone on the board to get a great deal.....

Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts