BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 BMW M5 in very good to excellent condition. The car is silver with the silverstone sports interior (light gray and charcoal leather with the sports seats). The car has all know M5 options, including GPS navigation (I have the complete set of NAV disks dated 2004 - a $300 or so value), heated seats, split rear seats with pass through, rear parking assist, etc. The only option I know of that this car does not have is the "homelink" built-in garage remote feature. The car has 75,xxx miles on it and runs and drives as new. It is also in excellent cosmetic condition, looking better than many car with half the mileage. There are no dings or dents and the paint looks very good. I am a car fanatic and have taken very good care of it. It comes with a transferable 100,000 mile warranty that is very comprehensive (it cost $2500), so if there are any problems in the next 25,000 miles you are covered. All service is up to date (I just did an oil change service about 200 miles ago). The tires are Bridgestone Potenza SO3s in good shape and the front and rear rotors and pads are almost new. I recently had the rims refinished in a titanium metallic paint as the original finish was not holding up (a problem BMW admitted to and fixed under warranty for many M5s - unfortunately I had to pay for this one myself). I also have the complete maintenance history on the vehicle - something I always like to see in high end cars like this one.

The car is bone stock other than a Powerchip software upgrade ($1000). Powerchip is widely considered the best software for this car.

The car is advertised elsewhere for $37,900, but I will sell it for $36,900 if contacted through the M5 board.

Pictures can be seen here: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=204014

Bill

1 - 1 of 1 Posts