The E39 came out when I was 18 years old working at a carwash and I fell in love with this car. I fell in love with a lot of cars and have owned too many to count over the years, but had this opportunity to grab this local E39 earlier this year when it popped up on Cars and Bids. Unfortunately, during my short ownership I have been consumed with diagnosing a severe vibration, which was due to the DSC unit failing, which it seems the prior owner had not disclosed. A few thousand dollars later, I have it all sorted, but due to a job change I am walking through today, I need to unload any unnecessary luxuries or toys and the M5 has got to go... I am feeling out the community here before listing on Cars and Bids. I am a car enthusiast to my core and I believe in selling sorted cars. This car has no issues aside from anything I disclose below. Drives smooth and straight on the highway at 90+ mph, pulls hard, AC works fantastic, no rubbing, no rust, etc etc.

I have endless photos even of underside of car, so if you have interest, do not hesitate to ask for more! Happy to do a virtual walk around as well.

89K miles, $36,000 or reasonable offer...

Modifications:
Dinan engine tune
Dinan cold air intake
Dinan exhaust system
Dinan MAF
3.45 ratio limited-slip differential
BC Racing coil overs
Dinan strut bar
Dinan front and rear sway bars
Dinan short shift kit
Apex Arc-8 alloy wheels
Black kidney grilles
M-stripes on the driver's side grille
Carbon fiber front bumper lip and rear diffuser
Tinted front turn signal lenses
"Halo" headlights - recently disconnected as there were some dim portions of halo, but these are still intact and could be reworked
Dinan trunk badge
Facelift taillights
Facelift steering wheel
M color stitching on the center console armrest
Black gauge faces with white LED lights
Red interior trim
4th generation navigation with 16:9 screen
Integrated Bluetooth module with Sirius radio capabilities
ModLights 2 module
Infinity BassLink II subwoofer

Known Flaws:
Carfax history report shows that damage was reported to the left side of this M5 in July 2008 - it was side swiped while parked on street.
Expected stone chips, scratches, and scuffs around the body
A ding on the lower portion of the passenger's front door
Spiderwebbing on the rear bumper from a hit and run in parking lot - this is the most significant flaw
Leather seats are aged, but no tears, no headliner sagging, etc
Navigation screen pixels are degraded - there is a section through center of screen that is failing

Recent Service History:
Car is being detailed this week
October 2022: DSC module replaced and exhaust hangers replaced, E-brake adjusted
September 2022: Cabin Filters Replaced, coilovers adjusted to raise up ~1" and complete tire rotation, balance and alignment at Butler Tire
August 2022: was most recent oil change at ~88K miles and a coil pack replaced due to misfire
February 2022: Valve cover gaskets, air conditioning belt, power steering belt replaced
February 2022: Rear differential rebuilt at 87,379 miles due to a misdiagnosed vibration that was actually DSC unit
October 2021: Brake fluid flushed
June 2020: Engine oil and filter changed
May 2020: Battery replaced

Other Items Included in Sale
2 keys
BC Racing coilover adjustment wrench
Spare fluids
Steering angle sensor
Spare oil filter