BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of owning the greatest sports sedans to roll down the road, I have chosen to sell my 2000 e39 M5. My reason for selling is mainly not having the time to enjoy the car as much and look at it sitting in the garage. Time for someone else to enjoy it as I have. I purchased the car with 11,400 miles and over the 8 years of owning, have only put about 35k miles on it. Most of these miles were within the first year before getting a second car. This BMW has always been garage kept and rarely driven in the rain, never in the snow. It has just under 46000 accident, major mechanical free miles. I do have receipts for everything done to this car. The M5 is titanium silver with Silverstone interior. Has all of the standard options plus over $20,000 in upgrades making the car even better. The upgrades are as follows: All body molding color matched, Hella OEM angel eye headlights, HID fog lights, Chrome plated lower grill, Pioneer AVIC-Z1 head unit with iPod adapter, Kinetic hi performance Battery, full HERTZ stereo system (doors n subs in custom box), ARC audio amps, Meisterschaft exhaust n X-pipe, trickle charger, custom tinted tail lights and side markers, tinted windows, Maya MRS 20x9.5(f) and 20x10.5(r) wheels, Toyo Proxi 255/30(f) and 295/25(r), brand new Continental Sport Contact 2 tires on the stock rims, and all color matched emblems. All work was done by Action Tire, one of the country’s top 10 custom shops. The only minute defects, the stock wheels are curb rashed, but were that way when I bought the car, one of the MRS wheels has a 1” of curb rash, and the rear tires have some rubbing. Asking $25000 or best reasonable offer. Please reach me here or at [email protected] with any questions you may have. This car is virtually mint and a steal at the price, you may find few cars such as this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm located in north jersey, about 10 mins outside NYC. Work in a town called Clifton. The car was always garaged at my old place and my new one. Any opinions on the car, feel free to let me know.

·
Registered
295 Posts
GLWS!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Just out of curiosity, did that car once belong to a member named Evan?

It's a great looking car, and good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the car from BMW of Bayside in Long Island. Not sure who had the car before hand, but the car was stock when purchased with 11,400 miles. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts