BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much thinking, I am listing my e39 up for sale and starting with a price at $17,500.

Here is the add for the e39 and any question please email or call me with the number from the CL Ad. Thanks!

"Hi all,

Im posting my e39 M5 which I will be sad to see go, but need to cut down on the toys for a bit. The e39 just turned 150,000 miles but looks and drives like an e39 with 50,000. Both front and rear bumpers have not only been freshly repainted but replaced within the last 1k miles. I have all service records for the car and the car is up to date on ALL maintenance.

Service done within past 10k miles is as follows...

-OEM Alternator
-Vanos Solenoids
-OEM BMW Battery
-Camshaft Position Sensors
-Air Filters
-Cabin Filters
-All Control Arms
-4 Toyo Proxes Tires
-Starter Motor
-Thermostat/Waterpump
-All Belts
-Guibo Replaced
-Center Driveshaft Bearing Replaced
-Front/Rear Brakes (rotors, pads, sensors)
-All Fluid Changes (last oil change 3k ago)

The previous owner of this e39 drove from CT to Maryland every other day and kept the car is immaculate shape. I used this m5 as a second car to my daily driver, an e60 m5.

I have put well over $10k into this car within the past year and want $17,500 for my m5. With the piece of mind in regards to maintenance and reliability, it is worth every penny!

Upgrades I have had professionally done are as follows...

-Front Facelift Headlights w/Umnitza Rings
-Rear Facelift Taillights
-ZHP Shift Knob
-Muffler Delete (done by @aci_dynamix) [stock mufflers will be included]

The m5 was at @aci_dynamix for a major 6 hour, 4 stage detail last month 5/2014 which made the car look absolutely stunning.

Email/Call for more pictures and no low balling, if you have a serious offer, let me know and I am open to a potential trade/trade+cash.

Thanks

Alex

P.S My m5 has a Clean title with zero Accidents!!"

2000 Face-Lift e39 M5 Black/Black

·
Registered
658 Posts
CL ad was flagged for removal.
How many miles?

·
Registered
47 Posts
He said it just turned 150,000. Just trying to help.

·
Registered
658 Posts
He said it just turned 150,000. Just trying to help.
Original post was edited AFTER I told him about his CL ad. Check the time stamp.

·
Registered
47 Posts
:mad:OK! there's no way of knowing you didn't skip over it originally and the edit won't send you an email notification but my post, which includes the requested info, will. Check your underwear.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Before assuming you're better than someone, check all the facts.
My underwear is good as always.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ok, you are right. Here is not the place for a "prick-waving dick fight" (RIP George Carlin). I just posted to help, so please don't think I feel superior in any way. My apologies. But please be aware the way you responded was abrasive and unnecessary. All caps and bold implies you were yelling at me. It's expressive typography. Let's let this man get back to selling his car. To the OP, hey, at least your thread is getting bumped to the top...ouich

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No real offers above 13,000 unfortunatly. Bump to final price of $13,400 or im just going to hang on to it! Call or text at 203-564-six 780

1 - 16 of 16 Posts