BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a complete set of mounted winter tires and wheels, that I used for my 2000 BMW M5, which I am also selling (Craigslist). They are 4 235/45R17 XL Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D Blackwalls mounted on 17X8 Rial Salerno Silver Painted aftermarket wheels. I used these tires for 2 winters in DC, including this winter's snowmageddon :). The tires have 75% tread left, as Lincoln's in the tread up to his eyeballs. There is no curb rash or scratches on these wheels...they look new. I took one out for a picture to show this...the other 3 are in plastic in storage, as you can see as well. I am willing to let these go for $600. They are $1100 new. Email me at rdudejr at-symbol gmail period com if you are interested. Tires are located near Washington DC. Local pickup only please.

Imageshack - wheels001.jpg - one wheel
Imageshack - wheels002.jpg - the other 3 wheels

Rick

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is a good deal. I have a winter set-up or I'd be pouncing. Wonder if anybody has the foresight to scoop these up in the heat of summer. You could get $750 in October!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Bump for a nice winter set up at a really good price.

·
Registered
732 Posts
HUH, I was wondering if you could take the tires off the rims and sell me the rims and someone else the tires, that would make shipping A LOT easier...

·
Registered
732 Posts
To run my winter tires on. I bought a set of 17" tires last spring when I bought the car, and thought that I could run my style 5's on them, and it turns out that I cant, so I am on the hunt for a set of 17's that will work on the M5, which seem to be far and few between.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts