BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2000 carbon black on black extended leather M5 for sale. 91,000 miles. Just replaced the clutch and flywheel, front brakes, and all 4 tires and the rear lights. Strong engine that pulls really well but being a 2000 you have to add a quart of oil every 1000 miles or so (check the forum, this is just the way these engines work). Several tasteful mods were undertaken prior to my ownership including alphaN tune to delete the MAF sensors, stainless steel exhaust from the resonators back (sounds great), BBS RSGT wheels, short shift kit, interior lights changed to white LEDs. Its a really nice car and I'm sorry to see her go but the time has come. Never been tracked or abused. Always adult owned and garaged.

The car has had the front right quarter panel and the hood replaced with genuine BMW panels after I bumped into a skid steer in my driveway while backing out of my garage (very low speed but those skid steers are heavy and have a lot of pokey parts). I had the roof repainted after an incident with a bike rack a year or so ago. There are a few small corners of the headliner which are starting to sag slightly. The right rear window is currently not working (just happened about a week ago), I'll have a look at it in the coming weekends if I can find the time. There is a scratch on the left front quarter panel and a crack in the left side rear view mirror surround from road debris hitting the car while driving.

The instrument cluster, radio, and HVAC controls all work and there are no pixels that are missing in any of these areas. I replaced the interior trim with OEM BMW birch anthracite and it's beautiful. The interior is in great shape other than the fact that it could use a new drivers floor mat.

Pics coming soon once I get her detailed and photographed.

Asking $16,500
Located in Savannah, GA

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Do you have photos?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The last few photos are the exterior dings that I mentioned.
This last photo is the minimal rust in the gas cap area (very common) and this is the o
IMG_4851.jpg
nly rust on the car period.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts