BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken great car of the car and replaced almost everything that can fail. At 90k miles there is a lot to be replaced as preventative maintenance. I have replaced (thermostat, spark plugs, front brakes, heater control valve, royal purple transmission fluid, factory clutch change, factory fuel filter, factory Mass air flow sensors, both air filters, both bmw cabin filters, front 02 sensors, coolant flush and engine oil "Castrol 5w-60" ) This car runs great with no check engine light. The car has a clean carfax report and no rust or other hidden problems. There are a few things that I would still like to do to the car but I haven’t gotten around to yet. The rear diff input shaft seal is leaking, I have a washer fluid leak, passenger side rear window switch failure, and the headlights have a shake to them. I know this all sounds bad but I like to be as honest as possible to keep from wasting your time. The exterior is black with a tan boot leather interior. The black paint is in good shape but it does have minor scratches the interior leather is not ripped or damaged but does have some scratches in the back seat. The M5 has all the options available in 2000 including heated seats, heated mirrors, dual climate control, Tinted windows, 1 touch sunroof and auto windows, power driver and passenger seats, abs, DSC (traction and brake assist control), front and rear side airbags, cruise control, nav, alarm, garage door opener, 6 disc changer, parking sensors, 6 speed manual transmission and LSD diff. This car is a great find for anyone looking for a well taken care of M5. I’m located in the Kingsport area please no trades. I have bought new black floor mats sense taking the interior picture. The weather is pretty bad here right now so I don't have the option of taking new pictures right now. I will post some good pictures when the weather breaks. My price is neg. $16,500 423-three six seven-6689 my name is Joe
<!-- START CLTAGS -->

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have lowered my price after seeing all of the m5s for sale right now. I think that 15,000 is a better starting price. Its is 50 degrees today so I am cleaning the car up and will take some better pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am looking for Dinan Diff. 3.45

·
Registered
188 Posts
And dinan wheels. If possible Dinan headers too.

·
Registered
188 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts