1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: 2000 BMW M5
Color: Anthracite Grey
Mileage: 61,XXX K
Price: $22,500.00 OBO. Listening to respectable offers.

For sale is a 2000 BMW M5. Unfortunately I'm selling the car to pursue other ventures. Great condition with fairly low mileage. Exterior of the car is 7/10. Has a few scratches but you would have to look very closely to tell but it is not bad for a 15 year old car. Interior is 8/10, the leather is great, no signs of any wear and tear. I give it an 8 due to some repairs that need to be made. The first is back right passenger window roller sun shade needs to be replaced. Also the rear window sun shade electronic does not go down. But it does not effect the view when driving. The suede on the roof has no rips. The engine is still very strong. That is one thing I'll miss is driving this car because this thing can take off. The car is stocked, I have not put any aftermarket parts into the engine. Soon after I purchased the car, I had the local BMW dealership install a brand new clutch and flywheel. Also I have done a few upgrades since I had purchased the vehicle. Upgraded the headlights with LED angel eye headlights. Navigation screen and system also upgraded. All parts are manufactured and purchased from other BMW owners with M5. When I first purchased the car I got new Hankook tires. Put a little more than 5000 miles on it so far. I have the records of the purchases that I have done to the car from oil services, maintenance, to other miscellaneous items. If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me and I will respond as soon as I can. Enjoy!

Also here is the craiglist ad for further reference.

2000 BMW M5

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts