·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Id be more interested in Dave Grohl's e39 M5

Reactions: bmwMcrzy

·
Registered
222 Posts
Those 2 plates on the front is a fail...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I think it adds some value. Maybe not a lot but some. Paul Walker was a genuine BMW gearhead. He probably knows and understands BMWs and the history better than 90% of the members here. Not to mention he was a giant celebrity, and that probably makes this car worth a tiny bit more to someone out there.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I think it adds some value. Maybe not a lot but some. Paul Walker was a genuine BMW gearhead. He probably knows and understands BMWs and the history better than 90% of the members here. Not to mention he was a giant celebrity, and that probably makes this car worth a tiny bit more to someone out there.
Agreed. Doesn't add a lot of value but he was an A list celeb, so I think it definitely adds some value. Wouldn't add value to me but thats not to say it wouldn't add value to someone.

Based on how the US plate is mounted, I am sure he has an extra molding for that side he used when he wanted to take photoshoots. 5 seconds to pop off that moulding, temporarily "delete" the US plate, and then have the nice euro plate on display. I think its rather clever, but I would just run no euro plate personally and pop off the US plate for pictures :)

That car is pretty mint

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed. Doesn't add a lot of value but he was an A list celeb, so I think it definitely adds some value. Wouldn't add value to me but thats not to say it wouldn't add value to someone.

Based on how the US plate is mounted, I am sure he has an extra molding for that side he used when he wanted to take photoshoots. 5 seconds to pop off that moulding, temporarily "delete" the US plate, and then have the nice euro plate on display. I think its rather clever, but I would just run no euro plate personally and pop off the US plate for pictures :)

That car is pretty mint
Isn't the tow bar where the US plate is located, if so I believe they used the tow bar to mount it. I did that with my GTR.

·
Registered
72 Posts
His family said his cars would be sold one by one, and without his name attached, so I doubt this is out of his collection. More than likely a car he just owned at one time and sold when he was alive.

Doesnt add value either way, IMO.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
His family said his cars would be sold one by one, and without his name attached, so I doubt this is out of his collection. More than likely a car he just owned at one time and sold when he was alive.

Doesnt add value either way, IMO.
I know about the RS6 Avant being his and was sold recently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts