BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have a 2000 with 105k on it. new front end this summer. nice and clean. located in milwaukee wisconsin. financing may be avalible, not a dealer but work at a dealership. could sit here and type details for hours but rather you call and talk to me. dont check this sight at all so dont pm me just phone calls thanks. asking 14500 money talks

thanks
chris
262-689-zero two two three

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Is that "Anthracite Metallic" ? It looks too blueish green to be anthracite but tough to tell from pics. GLWS!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is a gray its kind of hard to tell in the pic but it is. im selling because number one i am not a typical bmw guy and two i just stuck about 3gs into it and i cannot afford it anymore. insurance for me (25 years old) is a bit much and i need another truck. it was a good deal but now that i fixed everything its not a deal to me anymore. its just not practical for me, i love the car more than anything, i have never drivin anything like it, but time to realize the truth. i just cant afford it anymore.

·
Banned
129 Posts
10k cash. You can email me at shearcarnage AT gmail com
Im not trying to low ball you but I need a project and have waay too many toys as well. Hope you dont take offense. If it works for you, let me know and we can do this yesterday.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the interior and items that you've replaced/maintenance done? That may help move the car. GLWS.

·
Registered
16 Posts
A list of options and equipment, and some interior pics, would certainly help. I love the colour, but it has tooooo many miles for me, I'm looking for a car with fewer than 40,000 miles on it....GLWS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also totally forgot to mention for an extra $1000 i will give you a set of 19" staggered rims with performance tires! they are getting painted black as we speak(not much of a chrome guy).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
new parts are- clutch at 90k still works as it should, all 4 control arms with ball joints and bushings, both front hubs, all new tie rod assembily, new rear rotors and bendix titanium pads, new rear sway ar links, new battery, new clutch salve cylinder, new rear brake pad sensor, new temp sensor, new cup holders(on order should be here friday) also at 90k was all new mass airflow sensors, spark plugs, and a coolant flush. car has navigation and the disk to go with it. the stock wheels have blizzacks on them(never used them cuz i didnt drive in winter. just have them on becuse the other rims are getting painted black). car runs like a top. the price is 14500 with second set of rims and tires. really firm. have alot of money stuck into it and i think it is a fair price. any other questions dont be afraid to ask!

thanks
chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes the color is Anthracite Metallic. clean car fax no acidents or any of that crap. can forward you the carfax if interested. also clean title no liens. previously titled in georga.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts