23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
listing for my bro...

-2000 M5
-138k Miles
-Lemans Blue
-$11,900

-door ding on drivers side (dime size)

-transmission has been replaced less than 2k miles ago from a 2003 M5 with 50k miles

-they offered 6 months warranty on tranny (5 months left now)

recent tune up (all fluids changed) diff, tranny, oil, etc)

you can reach him at 850-238-1586

·
Registered
72 Posts
What are the LED indicators by the fog light switch? Valentine front and back? And what is below the front cup holders?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I noticed the license plate frame..... Towne BMW? Like in Buffalo NY? Thats the dealer I use. Funny how people from Buffalo end up in the Carolinas and Florida

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I thought lemans blue wasn't introduced until 2001?

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
it's been wrecked, look at the paint on the front - orange peel like crazy.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
yeah, those things are hard to fool - don't claim it on your insurance and/or file a police report.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
yeah, those things are hard to fool - don't claim it on your insurance and/or file a police report.

even if it was reported to the insurance and the police it might not show up. my wifes old 2000 Honda was just about totaled back in 02 close to 10k when all was said and done and it does not show up on a carfax report. the police came to the scene, and we even had to go to court to fight the insurance company and the state because they said it was her fault when it was the other drivers fault because he ran a red light.

prior to me knowing her she was rear ended and that does not show up on the carfax. the only thing that shows up is a when some blond backed into her in a parking lot a few years ago and all that caused was a scratch on the bumper.

I put zero faith in carfax.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
even if it was reported to the insurance and the police it might not show up. My wifes old 2000 honda was just about totaled back in 02 close to 10k when all was said and done and it does not show up on a carfax report. The police came to the scene, and we even had to go to court to fight the insurance company and the state because they said it was her fault when it was the other drivers fault because he ran a red light.

Prior to me knowing her she was rear ended and that does not show up on the carfax. The only thing that shows up is a when some blond backed into her in a parking lot a few years ago and all that caused was a scratch on the bumper.

I put zero faith in carfax.
byahhhhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
the new owner did PPI at the dealer....

passed with flying colors

no frame damage, no paint work, etc

it did need diff seal replacement though....

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
it's been wrecked, look at the paint on the front - orange peel like crazy.
Matt - I am interested to know what you are seeing (trained/experienced) eye that I am not (novice eye) on the front end?? Could you take a second and explain so that I can be edumacated?

Mike

·
Registered
931 Posts
Matt - I am interested to know what you are seeing (trained/experienced) eye that I am not (novice eye) on the front end?? Could you take a second and explain so that I can be edumacated?

Mike
+1 :thumbsup:

This M5 looks good to me, the hood might have been repainted but who really cares. That was a good price for an M5

This thread should be closed:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts