BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people will look at the high mileage and suck wind, and run away. Others will take the time to look at the pictures and read all the details, and quickly see what a great deal this is. And just for those who want to know immediately what the mileage is, it is 228,000. Now here are the rest of the details.....

I have to sell my beautiful 2000 M5.
It is in great condition with everything working.

The AC blows cold and the heat blows Hot

The car is the beautiful Carbon Black with black Alcantera head liner and full leather 2-tone interior and dash.

We put in a brand new LUK clutch, flywheel and throw-out bearing in January.

The whole front end was painted to get rid of all the stone chips....NO, it was not in an accident !!

The tires are near new as are the brake rotors and pads.

60/40 split rear seats

The electronics are upgraded with the Alpha-N and Evolve-R software which increases horsepower from 392.0 to 408 ....a 15 hp gain, but also adds a lot of power and torque to the mid range and top end. This mapping alters the throttle response and REALLY makes the car feel a LOT better. It also deletes the troublesome MAS (Mass Airflow Sensors). By using the SPORT switch on the dash, you can activate the extra performance, and at a future date, if you desire, you can change back to the stock mapping anytime.

Eibach front and rear sway bars

REINFORCED rear sub frame

new front control arms

new speed sensor

new rear sub frame bushings

timing chain tensioner

new belts

M-parallels 18x8 and 18x9.5

has FULL EXTENDED LEATHER - meaning dash, center console, and entire door cards.
this is a 1 of 112 made in this color (carbon black/ Silverstone)

soldered vanos boards with new vanos gaskets and o rings.

newer stock suspension components.

The mileage is high but you would not know it because of all the new parts on it. It looks and drives like a car with 90,000. But because of this mileage, I'm asking a little less than what it should sell for
With this mileage, Kelly Blue Book value is $13,547 and I'm asking only $11,800

Contact me for more pictures or with any questions
Call Stefan 623) 570-2777

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some people will look at the high mileage and suck wind, and run away. Others will take the time to look at the pictures and read all the details, and quickly see what a great deal this is. And just for those who want to know immediately what the mileage is, it is 228,000. Now here are the rest of the details.....

I have to sell my beautiful 2000 M5.
It is in great condition with everything working.

The AC blows cold and the heat blows Hot

The car is the beautiful Carbon Black with black Alcantera head liner and full leather 2-tone interior and dash.

We put in a brand new LUK clutch, flywheel and throw-out bearing in January.

The whole front end was painted to get rid of all the stone chips....NO, it was not in an accident !!

The tires are near new as are the brake rotors and pads.

60/40 split rear seats

The electronics are upgraded with the Alpha-N and Evolve-R software which increases horsepower from 392.0 to 408 ....a 15 hp gain, but also adds a lot of power and torque to the mid range and top end. This mapping alters the throttle response and REALLY makes the car feel a LOT better. It also deletes the troublesome MAS (Mass Airflow Sensors). By using the SPORT switch on the dash, you can activate the extra performance, and at a future date, if you desire, you can change back to the stock mapping anytime.

Eibach front and rear sway bars

REINFORCED rear sub frame

new front control arms

new speed sensor

new rear sub frame bushings

timing chain tensioner

new belts

M-parallels 18x8 and 18x9.5

has FULL EXTENDED LEATHER - meaning dash, center console, and entire door cards.
this is a 1 of 112 made in this color (carbon black/ Silverstone)

soldered vanos boards with new vanos gaskets and o rings.

newer stock suspension components.

The mileage is high but you would not know it because of all the new parts on it. It looks and drives like a car with 90,000. But because of this mileage, I'm asking a little less than what it should sell for
With this mileage, Kelly Blue Book value is $13,547 and I'm asking only $11,800

The car has a clean title....no crash, no salvage.

Contact me for more pictures or with any questions
Call Stefan 623) 570-2777 View attachment 936923 View attachment 936925 View attachment 936926 View attachment 936927 View attachment 936928 View attachment 936929 View attachment 936930 View attachment 936931 View attachment 936933
Are you located in az?
Yes, Phoenix

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Are you a dealer?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Just curious as a sentence says "we replaced the clutch", referencing KBB value, etc

Goodluck with sale, looks to be in great condition for 200+k+ miles

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just curious as a sentence says "we replaced the clutch", referencing KBB value, etc

Goodluck with sale, looks to be in great condition for 200+k+ miles
Yes, A friend and I took the gearbox off not once but twice. The first time to fix the stupid SPEC clutch that was in there, so it would actually work instead of slipping; and the 2nd time to change to a proper LUK clutch and flywheel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gotta say, a little jealous. My M5 runs great but doesn't look nearly as good. Would you be willing to share some of the expenses and experience involved in the upgrades you did? My M5 has about 209,000 miles and I know she needs some work. I am starting to get worried about the clutch. I've also been looking for new wheels and the ones you put on look pretty good, so there's an option I didn't even think about.

Good luck with your sale, I hope she goes to a good home...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry for the repeat post, glitch earlier...

Gotta say, a little jealous. My M5 runs great but doesn't look nearly as good. Would you be willing to share some of the expenses and experience involved in the upgrades you did? My M5 has about 209,000 miles and I know she needs some work. I am starting to get worried about the clutch. I've also been looking for new wheels and the ones you put on look pretty good, so there's an option I didn't even think about.

Good luck with your sale, I hope she goes to a good home...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts