BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is in phenominal condition. It's as listed with the wood trim interior. It's been garage kept it's whole life. Everything works and the car is in great shape. Since I bought it in Oct of 05 I've replaced the clutch, foglights, MAFs, belt, ECPSX2, battery and the PS2s are in great shape...maybe more. Receipts? Yep, I have em. Also has a Rogue short shifter, car cover and the usual options. The car is a factory side badge delete and has a cloth roof which may be somewhat rare...not sure.

Currently the bottom grill is out. The car ingested a semi tread a couple of weeks back. I pulled the lower grill out in one piece and it's still sitting in the garage. I'm pretty sure the front bumper needs to be pulled to reinstall the grill. It's in one piece I just haven't put it in yet due to lack of time.

If you're interested in an extremely clean M5 that won't break the bank and is in great shape give me a call or email. The pics under my sig is my car. Took me 6 months of looking to find a car this clean...what's your time worth? Looking for someone serious and $25K.

Thanks,

Derck
(478) 714-9335
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts