BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on the freeway the other day and had a right rear blowout. Tire in half. Anyways, I was already thinking about selling my wheels and putting the stockers back on, and bam, this happens, sucks!! Anyhow, the lip got bent when I was pulling off the freeway, I'm pretty sure it hit one of the lane dividers (as I heard a nice little thump). Since I now need a new tire, and probably a new lip (unless it can be straitend out, It's not that bad), what do you think I can sell them for. I figure between the new tire and lip, plus labor, probably would cost around $600 to fix. I don't really want to deal with fixing it, but might have to since most people probably don't want to deal either. Enough rambling, what do you think I can sell them for fixed and not fixed. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
i would guess around 2500 fixed or 1800 not fixed... i really dont know.whats the newprice with tires, and how are the tires now?? i would guess something about half what they cost new is a good starting price. something in that region.

i am waiting for my daytona's but they are in 19" and a 10"ring(lip) cost about 300* +work to get them back together. i think about 400$ all in, but then you have to buy a other tire so 600$is i think a low estimated price you calculated . i hope for you that you are right.and save some bucks..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts