BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I would ever let these wheels go but since the buyer that bought my M5 wanted OEM wheels it is time to let these go....

Full set of 4 Custom painted Ferrari Gray Rial Daytona Race wheels with CUSTOM center caps.
SPECS:
(2) 20x9 Front +24
235/30/20 Falken FK452 (Camber wear)
245/30/20 Falken FK452 (Almost new for additional $200)
Wheels has minor blemishes around the lug nut holes (Purchased the wheels that way)

(2) 20x10.5 Rear +30
285/25/20 Goodyear F1 (No Camber wear w/plenty of tread)
Both wheels have no blemishes

(3) Original painted Rial Daytona Race wheels with ORIGINAL center caps
Good for spare parts
SPECS:

(2) 20x9 Front
Both wheels needs to be repainted/refinished/polished to match

(1) 20x9 Rear
Wheel needs to be repainted/refinished/polished to match

Extras:
(2) 5mm H&R Spacers (Front wheels)
(2) 10mm H&R Spacers (Rear wheels)
20 Extended lug nuts for the spacers

I have owned these wheels and have taken care of them throughout my entire ownership. It is in the original condition as I purchased them in 2008. The car was always garaged and I do not drive the car in the rain.

These wheels are SUPER RARE since they are DISCONTINUED. That is also the reason why I have sourced 3 other wheels for spare just in case if anything happened to them.

Asking $2800 for all 7 wheels and 4 tires. I have (2) 245/30/20 Almost New Falken tires for the front for additional $200.
Sorry I will not part the package
Please email me at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested
Willing to ship at buyers expense
Paypal Verified

Pics Below:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I saw your car for sale on CL for the longest time, glad it finally found a new home, but surprised the new owner didn't want these! If these were 19's I would drive down there and get them from you! Good luck with your sale :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. The buyer wanted keep the OEM wheels and didn't want to ship all the Rial wheels to So Cal and had no room to put in the car since he was driving back.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to look online for pics. The closest thing I found was a white and silver e39 M5 and a black e60 with center painted gold.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Where did you get those Black center caps from? Or who customized them? I'm looking for center caps for Rial wheels since I'm missing one...Part #5029

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the center caps are custom made/modified off the original Rial caps. I bought the wheels with it customized already.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
EPIC wheels! Although I may be biased ;) Wish I had the extra funds, I'd buy these for any future BMW. I love these wheels.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the kind words Asb9987. I really hate let them go but I don't have a car to put them on.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts