BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

20'' Radenergie R10 Wheels Only

3K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  LeeDan00 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! Doing some garage cleaning and finally decided to sell these wheels, since they're just sitting collecting dust. I'd rather they go to someone who will use them more than me. I wanted to use these as an extra set of wheels, but I still have my stock wheels, so it's a slim chance that I'll use these.

I had these on my 07 M5 and absolutely loved the look of these. These wheels are originally spec'd for an E63 M6 and are a little aggressive for the E60 M5. I personally love aggressive wheels and makes the car look really good. Both front and rear have a super deep lip as you can see. No spacers needed and no rubbing and I'm lowered on coilovers pretty low.

20x9.5
20x10.5
Offsets are close to +20 all around.
Matte black face with polished lip.
Comes with OEM BMW center caps.
I was running 255/35/20 front and 285/30/20 rear and they're perfect.

2 of the wheels have curb rash and I have tried my best to take a close up picture of them. The other 2 are fine. Not to lessen the curb rash seen, but because the wheels are black and lips are black, it's really hard to see unless you're close up. No dents or bends on any of the wheels. No stories.

I'm located in the Bay Area, CA and local pick up is preferred but shipping is on buyer's dime. I can meet anyone local to see these, but they're also boxed up for immediate shipping if necessary. I'm a regular on this forum and locals can also vouch for me.

$1900 picked up

Dan

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: randywei
#4 ·
Replied.

#5 ·
I learn from the best. #yuaninc lol

#8 ·
I don't have a picture on this phone and all my old pictures are on my computer that crashed. I may be able to pull them up sometime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dan

#9 ·
Pending sale to Niner49. Checking shipping rates at the moment.

Dan

#10 ·

Attachments

#11 ·
Sorry but not looking for any trades. Need to sell these to make more garage space for other things. Your wheels are nice but not interested at this time. You could buy mine and sell yours LOL.

Dan

Reactions: ANDRESBIMMER08
#13 ·
Dan, trust me....I want to buy these badly but I need to sell mine first. These are the wheels I've always wanted for my car all blacked out, just the way you have them. The only downer is the curb rash which doesn't seem that hard to fix or just touch up. I got someone trying to buy mine. I'm hoping to sell these so I can buy yours.

#15 ·
Bay area. Hayward specifically. let me know or you can put a deposit for good faith because I might have these sold pretty soon.

Dan

#19 ·
Weekend bump.

Update: I've had tons of interest, PM's, emails back and forth. I told everyone I won't hold these without a deposit and so far no one has done anything. My Paypal is leedan00@gmail.com

Cash talks and first come first served. No BS.

Dan

#20 ·
SOLD!!

New owner is local and super happy with his purchase. I'm glad I can see these from time to time.

Dan

#23 ·
Yup there were quite a few people ready to pull the trigger but David came last weekend and paid. I'm sure if he's tired of them (doubt it though), he'll give you a holla. LOL

Dan

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.