BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently purchased a set of wheels in m6 fitment, and I am going to try to make the wheels fit my m3 (need to get the fronts rebarreled). I am selling the tires that came with them as they are too big for my setup. The tires are used, and the rears have less tread than the fronts. I have two pictures I can email if someone is interested for reference. I know these tires are like $2k new, but I understand they are used so I am open to reasonable offers. Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

If I don't get the wheels to fit, I will have a set of HRE 893R for sale shortly. I hope not though :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, unfortunately for now I am going to put the tire sale on hold because it looks like its going to be too expensive to get the wheels to fit. I am going to list the wheels with the tires for the time being. If something changes, I will pm everyone who posted here and pm'ed me. Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tires are back up for sale. I was planning on selling my wheels and tires together, but I am now willing to separate.
The rears have about 6.5mm of tread left (about 72% life) and the fronts have about 8mm off tread left (89% life). I have pictures to prove if necessary.

Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quite a few people have asked me about the price- I am thinking about $700 is reasonable as the fronts are almost new and the rears still have good life left. New these would be more than double...

If someone feels the price is high, please feel free to let me know what you think a fair price would be. I am just going off of a brief search and what I would be willing to pay. Thanks :cheers:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my offer is still on the table if you ever reconsider!!
thank you, but $450 for these tires in low. I received a local offer for $500... I will offer you the same thing I offered him since you are also local- $600 for the set since I don't have to worry about the hassle of shipping or anything.

Thanks and happy holidays!

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
bump... anyone interested in them for $600?
interested in the purchase if you can accept payment via PayPal. will take asap. feel free to upload the photos to imageshack.com and then PM me the links. if you need my email I can PM the address to you.

- avlnch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts