BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm selling a set of four 20" Maya MRS Anthracite wheels with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires for $3,000. These wheels retail brand new for ~$1,100 per wheel.

Description & Fitment:
These are true 3-piece wheels. The spokes are anthracite (machined shadow-hyper silver) and the lips are chrome. The wheels are staggered, with a 9.5" front width and 10" rear width. The front wheels have a 3" lip and the rear wheels have a 4" lip. These will definitely fit an E60 M5 and should also fit any 5-series (I saw another guy on the forums put them on his M5 first then on his 530i). The wheels also have chrome Maya center caps and chrome tire valve covers.

Tires:
The tires are Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires. The front tires are 255/35ZR20 and the rear tires are 285/30ZR20. The tires are used with about 8K miles of wear on them. They have ALOT of tread remaining, as you can see in the pictures below. One tire has a slight tear in it (my wheel guy brought it to my attention) which should be repairable.

Condition:
The wheels are in very good condition and are 100% bend-free (I had them repaired when I took them off). I had them on my car for less than a year. I only use Meguiar's products such as their Chrome Cleaner and Chrome polish on the lips, which are great to remove any oxidation and to bring out a mirror-like shine (one of the best things about these deep dish wheels is how easy they are to keep clean!).

Additional Info:
I have attached some pictures below, but if you're interested, please email me and I'll be glad to send a whole lot more. Please note that I am selling these wheels WITH the tires. I am based in the DC/MD area and would prefer a local buyer, but I am willing to ship the wheels.

I had these on my blue M5 and loved the look. These are gorgeous wheels with an amazing shine and the anthracite/chrome look is very unique. You will absolutely love the way these look on your car, and will be sure to turn a bunch of heads!

Contact
:
Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions or for additional pictures.

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maya MRS on my car...

hey guys... i thought i'd add pics of these rims on my car to give you a better idea of how they look and fit on an M5

i'm willing to negotiate pricing, so please let me know if you're interested. thanks for checking these out!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man!

i noticed i've gotten alot of views but no contact yet...

members -- i'm definitely willing to talk price if someone is really interested -- hope to hear from you soon!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Price drop

Hey guys,

I am reducing the price to $2500. If you are interested but live far away, we can discuss working out a shipping arrangement as well.

I also want to reiterate that these wheels are in great condition, are 100% bend free and have NO curb rash.

Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions/concerns or for additional pictures.

Look forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
update: wheels are still for sale!

please let me know if you're interested or would like more info/pics.

thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale

update -- these wheels are still for sale. please contact me if interested! i'm willing to ship as well.

thx!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE: I'm dropping the price to $2000. Please contact me if you're interested. Serious offers only, please!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it's getting warm out... wheels still available! i'm definitely willing to make you a really good deal... contact me! thx!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts