BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mid atlantic M5'ers - if you have not cruised the Meets forum, you might not know that there are over 20 M5's scheduled to meet at Mr Bock's house in Northern Viginia

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56466&page=1&pp=35

Feel like a Road Trip? What could be a better place to go? Make the trip down or up to spend the afternoon with your M5 bretheren. What a sight all those cars will be. THat's 8000+ Horsepower!

·
Registered
238 Posts
^Bump^

Let's make this HUGE. :wroom:

Greg
2003 ///M5 Jet Black/Black, Sport
Beastpower Sway Bar Brackets, Bluetooth, Aux Audio Input & all "plus" options except PDC

·
Registered
238 Posts
Today's the day! This ought to be a good showing.

It's almost time to :M5launch:

Greg

·
Registered
239 Posts
As promised, I've cobbled together some pictures of our gathering.

They are posted on the web site here:

http://www.m-powered.com/events/050820-bockelmann.html

Please, if you have pictures you think would look good on the Internet, please e-mail them to me.

And please get me a list of the names and e-mail addresses of everyone in attendance. We need to try to build up some momentum again.

And, hey, click on some links of interest on the web pages and help me pay for the bandwidth! :)

David

·
Registered
18 Posts
m5guru said:
As promised, I've cobbled together some pictures of our gathering.

They are posted on the web site here:

http://www.m-powered.com/events/050820-bockelmann.html

Please, if you have pictures you think would look good on the Internet, please e-mail them to me.

And please get me a list of the names and e-mail addresses of everyone in attendance. We need to try to build up some momentum again.

And, hey, click on some links of interest on the web pages and help me pay for the bandwidth! :)

David
Dave

You did a great job.

Joe Hoehl
[email protected]

·
Registered
238 Posts
blue max said:
Great job guys!

Just when I thought large meets were a thing of the past, you pulled it off. :byebye:

my favorite pic...
We actually had a total of 17 M5s show up, but only 16 are in this pic. Ed (ESEF) showed up early on, but had to leave to attend to some familial duties before we lined up the cars for the shoot. He did come back and spend another couple of hours chatting.

All in all, it was a very good turn out. We spent a lot of time talking about driving, so next we need to organize a run! :wroom:

I had a great time and George (mr_bock) is ever the gracious host.

Thanks George! :cheers:

Greg
2003 ///M5 Jet Black/Black, Sport
Beastpower Sway Bar Brackets, Bluetooth, Aux Audio Input & all "plus" options except PDC

·
Registered
138 Posts
Such a great turnout and a wonderful group of people to spend an afternoon with, talking about all the great things that make this board and our members such an awesome place to be around. I think Robert may have convinced me to lighten the wallet a little bit for some driving schools yesterday :noSMG::wroom:many thanks!

George, thank you so much for letting us all invade on your to have a great afternoon, very impressive to the passion of the cars we drive! cherrsagai I think you're right David, we're going to have to go back for round two just to help finish off the mountain of beer.cherrsagai

Great group of guys we have in the area, lots of enthusiast that love to talk and share. Can't wait to see everyone again on the fall drive! :M5launch:

:cheers:

Sean

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
All I can say is thank God I live in DC!!!!!!!!!:1: What a great bunch of cars, knowledgeable and sincere people to spend an afternoon with!!:hihi: I bet you won't find it better anywhere else in the country!! Sorry for the rest of you guys!:7:

George, thanks soooooo much for sharing your home, yard, lift and preparing all that wonderful food!!!!!cherrsagai Oh yea, and thanks for making those cool name tags!!! Oh, and the prizes!!! The whole day was perfect!!

I am looking forward to a fall drive!:flag: Until then aeveryone take care and drive safe!!cherrsagai

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Looks like a great meet! :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts