BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270225203631

Up for sale here is a very special set of wheels. These are BMW's radial style 32's in the 20 inch version which I then powdercoated black sapphire. They are a staggerred setup with 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. They are smoking hot. They will give your BMW that aggressive mean look you are looking for. Just look at the pics of the wheels on my car. I spared NO expense on the tires as well. They are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S with a 255/30 in the front and a 295/25 in the rear. For those of you who don't know. These Michelins are from the prized Pilot Sport family but with a slightly harder compound for All Season use. They will also give you longer treadwear. Living in the Northeast, I still put snows on so these have only been used 6 months this past year and 6 months last year. The staggered sizes gives the car that PHat look from the rear. The wheels are currently off the car and in my garage. This whole setup cost me almost $4000. I can take close up pics of the wheels and tires if necessary. Slight curb rash on 1 wheel only. Tires have 10k miles on them. Probably good for another 10k.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts