BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a set of Forgestar F14 piano black 20x9 / 20x10.5 for BMW E63 application. Absolutely no curb rash or scratches. It will take you 4-6 weeks wait to get a set, tires have less than 500 miles and TPMS (2007-2010) included. I prefer local pick up so you can inspect the wheels in So Cal. Shipping is possible at buyer's expense.
Nitto Invo (tire size): 255/30/25 & 295/25/20

Please PM if interested, $2500

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sup Sepang, KW3.

I might need a stock set of OEM M6 wheels + cash to trade for the Forgestar, has to be mint (Socal preferred). Please PM if anyone interested for faster reply. Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Interested in Wheels

Hey, I'm interested in the wheels. Can't PM yet. Could you post some new pics of the wheels/tires and their condition off the car? I live in Florida so I would have to ship. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in the wheels. Can't PM yet. Could you post some new pics of the wheels/tires and their condition off the car? I live in Florida so I would have to ship. Thanks in advance.
Still interested in the wheels. Please post back if they are still available. Thanks.
I'll PM him for ya.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, I'm on my way to the storage and take pics for u off the car. Shoot me your email as well. Cheers!

·
Registered
472 Posts
OK-interested for my E60 M5 - more details please in terms of size and offset.

Pics state rears are 20x10.5J and fronts are 20x9J so need the ET figures or a website link to where you got them from.

I would obviously would have to figure out shipping to the UK and viability but this is real interest.

·
Registered
221 Posts
2k shipped ?? not to low ball but its an offer ?

·
Registered
295 Posts
will these fit on an M5? I am in SoCal and interested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts