BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have a set of Hankook Ventus V12 tires with specs 245/45/19 (OEM direct replacement sizes for the M5 and M6). They are pretty much brand new as you can tell from the pics. I have about 500 miles on them as i mistakenly bought them for my E36M to run my 19" AC Schnitzer wheels (rear) but i had fitment issues and ran smaller tires instead to go even lower than OEM ride height .

Tires are located in Los Angeles (southbay). I can ship at buyers expense but tires will not be boxed...instead they will be Saran Wrapped and shipped as a pair. shipping costs to be covered by buyer. Looking to move these fairly quickly for an easy no brainer sale. These are easily $150 to $200 each on the web and even more expensive in your local tire shop.

$200 for the pair.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im shocked no one needs OEM spec front tires....near new for much less than retail...

still available guys.

·
Registered
658 Posts
shipping quote to 30047 plz.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Might want to correct your title of this thread. It shows a 45 aspect tire and the picture shows a 35. Might be turning away people before they even click the thread link.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might want to correct your title of this thread. It shows a 45 aspect tire and the picture shows a 35. Might be turning away people before they even click the thread link.

damn youre right...but i dont think i can edit the title now...at least i dont see the option to now..

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey, sorry guys....i decided to just keep these tires for my OEM style 166 wheels.

consider these now unavailable.

mods can delete the thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts