BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of 2 Dinan center caps for my Dinan wheels. If you have a couple or know where I can purchase some, please let me know.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I need to double check - but i believe i have 9 DINAN wheels and 11 total of the below center caps... will let you know once i confirm and can let the extras go

These right ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah you have some dad. I can mail them to you tim.

Reactions: herrubermensch

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Ill sell you a center cap and throw in a free rear wheel. :1:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Have we met?

I think I have four or five of these, a couple of which I think are in good shape. Yours for the asking, big guy.

--Peter
4 or 5? Damn! Ill buy at least 1 after Tim has his pick. :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I probably have two extra Dinan caps if you need them.

PM me.

Doug

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi,
Reviving an older thread here. I've lost one of my center caps, and now am trying to find a replacement (or better yet two so that I don't have to do this again.) Can you help me out? Thanks much,
Andrew

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hi,
Reviving an older thread here. I've lost one of my center caps, and now am trying to find a replacement (or better yet two so that I don't have to do this again.) Can you help me out? Thanks much,
Andrew
I responded to your PM on the other other forum. I do have some left.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Just to respond to a few PM's I received in one location.

I'm really not looking to sell these in anything other than complete sets. I only ordered them in sets and I don't want to have any individual spares laying around. They are totally different than the stock ones in manufacture (much better IMHO) and come in unfinished polished aluminum. Most people have them finished to match their wheels. I don't think anyone would be really happy with just 1 or 2 - you'd really want to just replace all 4.

If two people want to get together and buy a set to break up between them; that's fine. I just don't want to be left holding on to the spares :)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Any piks?

How much is a full set?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Found this thread. I need a full set of dinan center caps. Does anyone have some for sale? Kind of annoying one fell off. Feel free to text me.

Dan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts