BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. For sale is my 1998 BMW M3 Sedan. I have owned this car since June 2011 and am the 2nd owner. I had the interior completely overhauled and redone professionally by California Upholstery upon purchasing the car in 2011. The seats are charcoal gray in the center and dove gray (the original interior color) on the sides. Charcoal gray alcantara headliner and pillars complete the overhaul.

I have a spreadsheet detailing all the maintenance of the car under my ownership along with all the physical paperwork, which can be turned over to the new owner. The car was cared for by master technician John at Coast MBZ/BMW in Costa Mesa. Oil changes every 4k miles with BMW full synthetic 5W-30 only. Cooling system always monitored and car has never reached above the middle temperature reading. The car was never tracked and was a daily driver for me, doing freeway miles between Long Beach and Torrance.

I had a detailed oil analysis performed by Blackstone Laboratories, and they stated the engine is in good condition. I can provide a copy of this report to interested parties.

This car was a great DD for me, but I work closer to home now and the E60 needs to be driven ALOT more. I'm looking into getting a more track focised car, i.e. stick E46 :haha:

Below is a quick rundown of what is on the car:

-Arctic Silver Metallic exterior with Dove gray/Charcoal gray custom interior

-178,XXX miles, CLEAN TITLE

-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

-Stromung exhaust

-Jim Conforti Stage 2 "Shark" tune, can be taken back to stock at anytime with handheld programmer (to be included with sale)

-Current wheels are 18" Style 135 M Double Spoke from the ZHP package E46 330Ci (new front tires). Original 17" DSII wheels for the E36 M3 will be included with sale.

-Upgraded pop-out Pioneer headunit with ipod connectivity. Original radio with code will be included with sale.

-AC Schnitzer aluminum pedals, Hamann E-brake handle. Originals included with sale.

-Custom PAINTED M3 badge from CnC Collision. Very high quality which cheap $20 badges from ebay do not come close to.

Asking $6500 OBO. Car is available to be seen on the weekends. Please PM me if you are interested or know someone who might be. See photos by following link to album below.

DSC03235 by tds4lt21, on Flickr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts