1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 BMW 540i,
Manual 6 speed
Clean title
[COLOR=red !important][COLOR=red !important][/color][/color]dinan cold air intake
Dinan MAF

Brembo big brake kit it all around
Lowered on H&R springs with Koni struts ( car corners very well)
Rare 19" AC schnitzer wheels powder coated black with minimal curb rash.
245 in front, 275 rear.

Full genuine AC Schnitzer body. Front lip, mirro[COLOR=red !important][COLOR=red !important][/color][/color]r, roof spoiler, trunk lip, rear lip.
AC Schnitzer interior pedals,shift knob,e brake handle.
Updated OEM Hella headlights
Tinted tail lights
Magnaflow exhaust

Three monitors, one in visor two in the headrests.
Hidden 10inch sub with dual amps.
Wired into stock deck.
Leather is in good condition.

Tires are not matching but are all newer.
Ceramic tint.

The bad,
I have zero use for the car, it was included in a trade I did for my range rover. But this is my 3rd BMW e39, and I know how expensive those parts are.

The car vibrates under braking( I believe the tie rods are pretty worn).
Motor is making a ticking noise from the passenger side.
Valve covers are leaking.
Interior show signs of wear, nothing too bad.

If I had the time, I would tear off all the upgraded parts and sell them and the car separate.
Not looking to part the car out. The car KBB's at 3400 without any of the upgrades.Want to sell it as a whole and recoup the money. The big brake kit alone is 5-6k new.

Will consider trades for a 2000-2001 740i but really any BMW, Land Rover, Audi, Mercedes with lower miles. However, I'm willing to take a look at anything.
7500obo

Text/email work best, title in hand my number is 707-480-6995. If I do not answer, please leave me a voicemail.
Thanks,
Eddie

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, im willing to part out the brembo big brake kit and the wheels together!
accepting offers!

·
Registered
226 Posts
ok, im willing to part out the brembo big brake kit and the wheels together!
accepting offers!
How much for the brakes front and rear. what is the thickness for the pads and discs. are the discs warped as that can cause vibration under braking. How many miles have you done on the BBK. did you buy it new or used.

Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an offer of 3k for the bbk. They were bought new a couple years ago, but that is what the previous owner had told me. They are in great shape, no lips on rotors and pads have about 50% life at minimum. Offers are just offers though! Cash talks :) hehehe

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I decided that I rather have the entire car gone. I'm looking at an m3 and need 5000 out of this car!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting. Trying to figure out logistics and other issues. This is a good deal. It should go quick
Yup! You are right Twiggy - it DID go quick indeed! :grinyes: :noSMG:

My email is [email protected] shoot me an email!
Just wanted to say thank you to Eddie for the car. This is a community made up of mostly greats guys and Eddie sure as heck is one of the great guys. It was a pleasure dealing with you and hanging out with you man! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts