BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
i haven't checked to see what e34's are bringing these days but this seems like a steal.

if i only had room for another car i'd be on this in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
it's not a concourse car, but she's no dog either. solid driver with a few details needed here and there; i feel i priced it fairly. i wish i had time for her, i had some big plans.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump,

just wanted to add the CA registration was just re-upped through june 2009 and the smog will be good through june 10 of this year. ready to go!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

some bigger pics

·
Registered
571 Posts
bump,

just wanted to add the CA registration was just re-upped through june 2009 and the smog will be good through june 10 of this year. ready to go!
In California, any smog test is only good for 90 days. So, if you sell the car in CA and it's been over 90 days, you have to resmog it. Sucks but that's what they say. BTW, the M looks real nice! Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In California, any smog test is only good for 90 days. So, if you sell the car in CA and it's been over 90 days, you have to resmog it. Sucks but that's what they say. BTW, the M looks real nice! Good luck with your sale!
granted i'm not a math major, but i had the smog done in march, so 90 days would be coming up real soon. thanks for the lesson!:cheers:

·
Registered
856 Posts
CL listing is down - what's the asking price?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts