BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 1991 BMW M5 E34 in great condition, white paint is shiny, garage kept, 5 speed stick, 95,xxx original miles.
The body is straight, no accidents, no door dings, have Car Fax. The rear interior door skins have the usual shrinking, the rear windows need regulators. A few scratches here and there, but over all looks great
It has dark gray interior - This was driven by a small woman for the first 11 years, seats are in excellent condition, no twist to the seat backs, very little wear to drivers seat. Recent new control arms (all 4), front end alignment, 4 new Bridgestone 17" tires 235/45/17 (2000 miles on them).
Original 17 inch 5 spoke rims, painted black, with original turbine wheel covers. (The throwing star wheel covers, do fit these 5 spoke wheels.)
AC / heat, cruise control, on board computer, work great, as does everything else, clutch is good.
I have records from first owner and my stuff, this has been a Florida car. No rust, runs great.
rushton231 at gmail dot com
Asking $11500 OBO
Car is located in Tampa, FL

Thanks,

Rush Bird

Attachments

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Beautiful example. Glws!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both.
Wish I could keep it. But job stability is in question and this is a third car, not a daily driver for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lower Price $10900

Beautiful! Sorry you have to let it go. Good luck with the sale.
I sure hate to let this car go with such low miles and a straight body. I am dropping the price to $10900.

Call me if you know anyone interested. 813 731 4911

Thanks,

Rush

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price Drop $9900

I am dropping the price again to $9900.

Car is in Tampa, FL

Call me if you know anyone interested. 813 731 4911

Thanks,