BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I just bought an 89 B10 E34, 3.5, delphin gray, black leather interior (heated front and rear). It has its wheels, steering wheel, shift knob, red needles instrument cluster. The Alpina data plate is under the hood and the strut tower has a ground down place with the # stamped on it...not sure what it is right now. He has 290KM on the clock
but it runs and doesn't blow a smoke cloud
Pretty much needs everything freshened up but is a complete car...here is my dilema, what do I do with it? I am not in love with Alpinas but I do find them a "car of interest". I just don't have alot, actually any, experience with them. I have own 10 or so E34s but no M5s or Alpinas. I am in the US military and live in Germany...car lives here too. For the price I paid, I couldn't resist..just not sure what to do with it now. I would love to put it into the hands of an Alpina lover. I am not leaving Germany until 2013 so got plenty of time in the motherland. Is there any interest in the US. Really interested to hear what you guys have to say. Sorry no pics right this minute as it is still in the guys garage with flat tires. I am supposed to get it next weekend. Let me know what you think. Thank you in advance!

Bill

<!-- / message -->

1 - 3 of 3 Posts