BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am honestly wondering which will give you most adrenaline rush. I have driven the E28 M5 (286 HP) and it was FAST and the engine felt just liek BMW M should do, high-revving concept!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
how much does it still cost? average? Probably still too much for my budget though, but i could give it a try :)
but probably are the most of them collectors items ?
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Gustav said:
I am honestly wondering which will give you most adrenaline rush. I have driven the E28 M5 (286 HP) and it was FAST and the engine felt just liek BMW M should do, high-revving concept!
I like how the writer says how fantastic the E60 M5 is when he drives it but he still longing for the E28:D But his colleague is in the E28 and won´t leave the driving-seat without protest :M5launch:

Great article!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
Thanks for sharing - interesting article.

Here's my favourite photo.. just look at the expression on the driver's face:




:thumbsup:
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,698 Posts
Fantastic! One of my good friends' father sold his E34 M5 about 10 years ago and to this day he says its the worst automotive mistake hes made in his life, and one of the worst general mistakes hes ever made! The M cars are great, they get under your skin in a good way. Thanks for the link and the pictures. Id love to read a good translation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,412 Posts
A good friend has a black E28 M5, what a timeless classic. Love the engine treatment on the old M, nothing is hidden. Interesting how designs have changed over 20 years, both interior and exterior. Thanks for the pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A collection of all M5 should be something. A LeMans / Champagne E39 M5. An Avus Blue / Caramel E34 M5 Touring and a E28 M5 with full individual interiour.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,803 Posts
Gustav said:
A collection of all M5 should be something. A LeMans / Champagne E39 M5. An Avus Blue / Caramel E34 M5 Touring and a E28 M5 with full individual interiour.
Well...we have at least one boardmember who has them all. :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,316 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Thanks for sharing - interesting article.

Here's my favourite photo.. just look at the expression on the driver's face:

:thumbsup:
Geez, there's my mind is in the gutter again...I thought he had that expression for an ENTIRELY different reason...

Great pics, Gustav! Thanks for sharing. That E28 is gorgeous! :thumbsup:
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Gustav said:
A collection of all M5 should be something. A LeMans / Champagne E39 M5. An Avus Blue / Caramel E34 M5 Touring and a E28 M5 with full individual interiour.
I thought you knew that Caramel leather was introduced for the E39 and wasn´t available for the E34;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
I wonder if the member who has all of the M5 cars would kindly give us his impressions/review of them. That would be a very interesting read. :wroom:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top