BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh paint 65k miles runs strong new suspension - asking 20k email me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are later Alpina wheels 17inch /the original 16s are sold - what pics would you like there are some more - email me with your email address

Owner has too many cars

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stevie said:
Those wheels are not Alpina, they are fakes manufactured by PCW. Alpina never made a 4-lug 17". So count on at least a $1.000 to get a genuine set of wheels.
That is correct - the owner bought these from a dealer in Miami - he liked the 17inch look. He has the 5th spare and 1 of the original 16s. The rest were sold.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought they were Alpina wheels, as they have the Alpina label on the centrercap - THIS IS NOT MY CAR - I am trying to help a family member sell it. The wheels say Alpina - I assumed they are original, but I am not a Alpina Expert (as most on the board are)even though I own a real B7. I guess there are aftermarket companies that make and sell Alpina labeled items like these wheels. I did not mean to misrepresent and appologize. I have asked the owner to get undercarriage, better side shots to post on here. I will send what I have to your email address

1 - 7 of 7 Posts